Which is the Best Luxury Trains in India?
India is a place of wonders, and especially for foreign visitors. It has too many exciting things to do or explore, and sometimes travel means. One of them is the luxury trains in India. Indian railways have some unusual passengers to enjoy your journey. Here we listed some of the best luxury trains in India.
5 Best Luxury Train in India to Experience Royalty at Its Best
1. Maharajas’ Express
When it comes to the best luxury train in India, how someone can forget one of the best luxury trains in the world not only in India. It offers more then you can imagine. You can choose any travel plan which suits you from the 8 tours of the train. The intention behind building such a unique mean of transportation was to give a royal experience to the travelers. Every tour schedule includes sightseeing, dinner in some fantastic hotels, and witnesses some fabulous events.
In simple terms, the train has everything that a 5-star hotel offers. Its every suite cabin has an exciting ambiance to enjoy. Its super-premium suite is presidential suite which has the private lounges, bedrooms and dining area. If you need a special time, then you can go for the presidential suite.
Fare Starting at INR 3.97 Lakh
Suggested Itinerary for Above Destinations:
- Gems of India Journey – 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Treasures of India Journey – 3 Nights / 4 Days
- The Heritage of India Journey – 7 Nights / 8 Days
- The Indian Panorama Journey – 7 Nights / 8 Days
- The Indian Splendor Journey – 7 Nights / 8 Days
Maharaja Express Information:
- Maharaja Express Departure Dates
- Maharaja Express Cost
- Maharaja Express Booking
- Maharaja Express History
- Maharaja Express Facilities
- Maharaja Express Route Map
- How to Experience Luxury Vacation in Rajasthan through Maharaja Express
- How to Book Maharaja Express Train Tickets
- Booking of Maharajas Express For 2019 – 20 & 2020 – 21
2. Palace on Wheels
Name of the train explains itself about the luxuriousness of Palace on Wheels. Facts show that in old India royal persons like Rajasthani royal families- Rajputs and Mughals, Nizams used the train as a mean of transportation. To make foreigners aware of Rajasthan royalty state tourism started this train. In this train, you can see every most of the world heritage sites situated in Rajasthan. Train is a perfect example of luxurious transport where every traveler can have a king like feeling.
Start From: Jaipur
Cost: Starting at INR 3.63 Lakh*
Palace on Wheels Information:
- Palace on Wheels Schedule
- Palace on Wheels Price
- Palace on Wheels Terms and Conditions
- Palace on Wheels Photo Gallery
- Palace on Wheels Booking
This famous luxury train is managed by the Hospitality kings of India- Taj Group of Hotels. Train illustrates the life of 16th-century Maharajas. Its restaurants have cuisines rich in taste and quality. Cabins have sort of 5-star experience and designed in royal style. If you are filling some stress then relaxing massage of inbuilt spas will make you feel quite relaxing. Highly qualified staff will treat with warm compassion. Restaurants have an unmatched taste on their menu board where you can get almost every popular dish of that locality.
Starts From: Mumbai or Delhi
Approximate fare: Starting at INR 4.27 Lakh*
Deccan Odyssey Train Journeys:
- 7 Nights 8 Days – Maharashtra Splendor
- 7 Nights 8 Days – Indian Odyssey
- 7 Nights 8 Days – Hidden Treasures of Gujarat
- 7 Nights 8 Days – Indian Sojourn
- 7 Nights 8 Days – Jewels of the Deccan
- 7 Nights 8 Days – Maharashtra Wild Trail
Deccan Odyssey Train Information:
- Deccan Odyssey Train Schedule
- Deccan Odyssey Cost
- Deccan Odyssey Terms and Conditions
- Deccan Odyssey History
- Deccan Odyssey General Information
- Deccan Odyssey Facilities
- Deccan Odyssey Photo Gallery
- Deccan Odyssey Booking
4. The Golden Chariot
This remarkable initiative of Karnataka tourism covers a lot of World Heritage Sites to give a unique view and experience to travelers. Inside of The Golden Chariot, Mysore style furniture can be seen. There are 11 cabins named after the ruling dynasties. Breakfast in bed and one can’t resist him for tasting the dishes on the menu of the restaurant. One most important thing is its Ayurvedic Spa center. In simple words, train provides stuff according to its name- The Golden Chariot.
Starting Destination: Bangalore
Cost: Starting at INR 16,000 per night
5. Royal Rajasthan on Wheels
This train also shares the idea of Maharaja Express. It has everything you want to have during your journey. You can have delicious Rajasthani dishes on the train. Same as the Maharaja Express you will be welcomed with royal music ceremony on the boarding day. Private cabins are built to provide no less than five-star hotel room experiences. Stunning view from the train window will make you feel excited.
Starting Destination- Delhi
Ticket Price: Starting at INR 3.78 Lakhs
We hope these five best luxury trains in India will help you in making your journey quite memorable. The best thing about these trains is each of these is one of its own kinds. Their unmatched hospitality and support during sightseeing will make you feel glad. Overall they give a lot in suitable prices.
Other Destinations to Visit with Maharaja Express:
- Top Places to Visit in Rajasthan with Maharaja Express
- Things to Do in Bikaner with Maharaja Express
- Top 5 Places to Visit in Lucknow with Maharaja Express
- Top Places to Visit in Orchha with Maharaja Express
- Top Places to Visit in Kerala with Maharaja Express
- Top Places to Visit in Mysore with Maharaja Express
- The Historic Ruins Hampi with Maharaja Express